Regen is officially a first grader. I got to attend her end of the year party (thanks Sus, for babysitting the other two). I got teary during the slide show - but I guess that shouldn't be surprising since I did the same thing for preschool. I have to brag a little because Regen got her report card and got the equivalent of all "A's". Now, I know this is just Kindergarten, and we have LOTS of school years ahead of us, but the teacher comments made me get all weepy. It will be interesting to see if the trend continues throughout her school days. I sure hope so! Now Claire - that will be another story.
Hopefully the weather will make a turn and we can enjoy all the fun things of summer!
Regen and her first BFF - So sad that Autumn is moving to Oregon.

Her very last bus ride - until high school, but I am sure by then it won't be so cool!

Regen is very excited for summer break - but she is very sad that Mrs. Scott won't be her teacher next year. I never thought that as a parent that it would be so sad to leave the teacher behind. I hope that Mrs. Scott is Claire and Chase's teacher.

A look back - Regen on her first day of Kindergarten - oh my how times have changed in 9 short months.
2 comments:
Regen looks so grown up! Wow - 1st grade. So crazy! Way to go Mommy through making it through your first year with your first baby :) And way to go Regen for doing so well!!
Oh man! Would these kids stop growing! So proud of Miss Regen and her "A"'s!
Post a Comment