Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday Regen!

Regen was a lucky girl for her 6th birthday. She got to have a 'friends' party at a gymnastics center and then a 'family' party where she got to eat her favorite meal ever - mac n' cheese. She also received what she has been asking for for the last 6 months - a Nintendo DS. She has been saving her money that she has earned from her marble jar, and money that she begs for from unsuspecting relatives, and mom and dad chipped in to buy the rest of it. She was SO excited!
I think a good time was had by all.

Happy birthday my sweet girl. I can't believe that you are 6 years old. I love how sweet, artistic, funny, silly, helpful, and intelligent you are. I look forward to watching you grow up into a young woman.

Regen's Friends party at Northshore Gymnastics Center


Listening to directions!


Playtime




Snack and Cake time


My home-made (from scratch) flower garden cupcakes. I have to say, I was impressed with myself.


Present time




Regen's Family Party


The day started out with a little squabble between the girls. Claire really wanted to open the gift that she got Regen, and Regen did not want her to.



Regen won the battle and Claire got Regen Pocahontas 1 and 2. Regen was a happy girl!


They made up


Bouncy house UFC


Mac n' cheese and silly faces




Regen's strawberry cake - again - homemade, I am on a roll here!


Cake and Silly Faces


It started to rain so I sent my dad and Colin out to deflate the bouncy house - and this is what happens


Anthony giving a DS tutorial


And,really,Chase was there - see him in the corner on my mom's lap?

2 comments:

The Doehne Family said...

Happy Birthday Regen - looked like a great time! Jami - I am SO impressed with all the homemade foods...good job considering you have 3 kids to entertain!

Elaine said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Regen - we missed it amongst all our moving chaos! And Jami - SO impressed with your homemade cakes - the cupcakes are adorable.