Colin's day started out with Me and Chase heading to Starbucks and the grocery store at 6:45am because the little stinker woke up early. We bought coffee and donuts for the whole family and I got stuff to pack a lunch for the museum. We came home and I packed lunch and set out the breakfast items. Everyone got up around 8am and we gave Colin his presents, a new baseball glove and the biggie - a NEW TV. We headed to the Museum then came home and while Claire and Chase took their naps, Regen and I headed out for some shopping so Colin could have some quiet time of his own. Then for dinner we got thai food and all ate in the living room while watching a movie. Now, I ask - besides the baseball glove - do you think I benefited pretty well from Colin's father day?!?! ha! I promised him that next year I would actually cook meals since I won't have a very clingy 9month old to hold on to every second of the day.
Happy Father's Day Colin - thanks for all you do!




No comments:
Post a Comment