Saturday, March 13, 2010

Monitor

We have never really used a monitor with any of the kids.  We had one with Regen, but it usually kept me up more than it let me sleep.  During naps, if she was quiet, I figured she was either asleep, or content in her crib.  Our house is small, so if a baby is crying.. we can hear it.  I never needed a monitor to let me know that a kid was awake and not happy. We didn't use it at all with Claire, but now with Chase I have been finding myself outside with the two girls much more than before, and sometimes even at the neighbors house (shhhhh) when Chase is  napping, so I thought I would break out the monitor for those times where we were farther from the house.  Well, I pulled it out and it didn't work, so I had to go buy the cheapest one I could find that would work if I was in our yard or the neighbors yard.   The girls love to turn it on when anyone is up in Chase's room, and here, Chase was fussing before falling asleep and Claire was trying to comfort him through the monitor...

5 comments:

Kimberly Ellertson said...

This is one of the cutest videos of ALL TIME.

The Arnolds said...

Adorable!!

Kelli I said...

What a sweet little girl! Precious!

Elaine said...

That is so sweet! You must be doing something right mama!

The Doehne Family said...

That's adorable!