Chase is now 6 months old. I have almost convinced myself that I want another baby. I just wish the *baby* part didn't go so darn fast. One good thing, I take every moment in and make mental notes not to forget the little things. His little crinkle in his nose when he smiles at me. The cuddles while he sucks his thumb and rocking in his chair.
He is getting better and better at sitting on his own. Today he sat long enough for me to get a picture.
Here are his "stats" from his 6-month well-baby check up today:
28.5 inches (97%)
17lbs 4 oz (50%)
Head 17 5/8" (80%)
2 comments:
Beautifully said. And I just asked Erik again last night if maybe we should have just one more. He thinks I'm a looney. :)
I can tell from the pics he's really tall! We really should get the Chacse's together. ;) Although maybe after the RSV passes... :( You really thinking about a 4th???
Post a Comment