I think Colin kind of likes it though. Now he is the Hun and the girls are Mulan, and they run around 'fighting' with him. Colin is usually the prince and has to dance with them every night, or get dressed up himself. Ha!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Dressing up
As you probably know, if you come to our house, you will more than likely find the girls dressed up in some form of princess attire. You'd think I wouldn't have much laundry to do, because all they wear is dress-up clothes. We have had the movie "Mulan" for years, but have never watched it. A few weeks ago, we finally let them watch it, and it QUICKLY became their new favorite. I hear every day about how Mulan saved China from the Huns, and how Mulan dressed up as a BOY!! So, now this is their new dress up favorite. And thanks to Regen's artistry skills, they have swords too.
I think Colin kind of likes it though. Now he is the Hun and the girls are Mulan, and they run around 'fighting' with him. Colin is usually the prince and has to dance with them every night, or get dressed up himself. Ha!
I think Colin kind of likes it though. Now he is the Hun and the girls are Mulan, and they run around 'fighting' with him. Colin is usually the prince and has to dance with them every night, or get dressed up himself. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
SO cute - I love her homemade swords and her amazing creativity!
Regen is very creative! Love it! Kelsey now has a new princess to learn ;)
They are so imaginative. SO CUTE!
With the addition of the outfits and accessories, we might just get Abi to like Mulan after all...
Post a Comment