Our family at Disneyland
Well, me made it out alive. 3 days in Disneyland and we are all still here. It was a fun, but very exhausting trip. We packed as much as we possibly could into 3 days, the girls and even we had a lot of fun. My parents watched Chase for 2 of the days, and then joined us for our last big day. Both girls were incredibly brave and the Matterhorn was one of the very first rides they went on. We had been 'practicing' quite a bit so they would know what to expect and apparently it workd, because they both were squealing with excitement and as soon as it was over, they wanted to go again and again and again. Apparently the same preperation was needed for splash mountain because Regen was in tears the entire ride and from that point on, every single ride terrified her.. even ones that she had been on before. When I asked if she wanted to go back on the Matterhorn, she replied with "I think I have had enough of this craziness". Claire was the complete opposite, if she could have gone on splash mountain she would have. Nothing fazed her, no loud noises, scares, she sat quietly and watched intentently through every ride. It was more fun for me to watch the girls on the rides, than the rides themselves.
Waiting patiently for the rides. We were pretty lucky, our longest wait was 30 minutes for Finding Nemo submarines. I spent hours before hand scheduling out our rides so we would have the shortest wait times. It seemed to all work out and we had tons of extra time to go back to the hotel every day for naps, and do quite a few rides twice.
Matterhorn, Round Two
Teacups, Round Two
Us Girls in front of Cinderella's Castle
This is what Claire looked like through all the rides. She sat perfectly still holding on to the lap bar and her head just moved all around to see what was going on around her.
Posing for a picture after going on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Heading down into the Submarine to Find Nemo
Autopia -
Regen 'drove' us around. Unfortunately, this is one ride she was REALLY looking forward to, and we went on it AFTER Splash Mountain, she was pretty scared. You can see the look of complete concentration as she was trying to steer us in the right direction. Right as we were getting on, another car back-fired, and she freaked, so I had to force her to get on. Then our car stopped midway, and I had to restart it, she freaked again. She was not happy the entire ride..poor girl.
Round two on Alice in Wonderland. Chase was able to go on quite a few rides including this one, Peter Pan, Snow White, Pirates of the Carribean, Nemo, and Small World. He'll never remember, but we have pictures to prove he was there.




4 comments:
Love all the pictures and the story about Regen on the cars...poor girl! Glad you guys had a good time and made it alive!
Were you just exhausted?! What a fun trip and CUTE pictures! But with three kids?? You're a superstar!
Love the pictures - and poor Regen! I could tell she was concentrating in the car - so cute. Glad you guys had a good time - can't wait to hear all the stories in real life!
Looks like such a fun time! I feel bad for poor Regen! I'm sure she still had a good time :) I'm super impressed you guys did it with three and survived! ;)
Post a Comment