Monday, April 19, 2010

Crawler!

Watch out everyone.. the boy is moving! So far, he isn't too quick, but give it a week, and he'll be off and running and I will be chasing him all around making sure there are no princess polly pocket shoes or paper scraps in his path. Maybe I'll finally lose the last 7lbs. We have a ton of video's of him almost crawling, but he usually just collapses in a pile of fussiness because he can't get where he wants.. so this is one I took today and he got where he wanted to go. It is interesting that so far he is following along the same time-line for the girls on almost everything. Regen crawled at 7.5 months, Claire on the day she turned 8 months, and Chase about 7 3/4 months.

4 comments:

The Doehne Family said...

Go, Chase, Go!! And good luck Mom! :)

The Arnolds said...

And the fun begins! :)

Kimberly Ellertson said...

So proud of Chase! And he looks so proud of himself! love it!

Elaine said...

OH my gosh....SO CUTE! You are making me want another baby so bad!