Chase had a lot of "firsts" this vacation. First time on a plane, first time in a pool, first road trip, first time at Disneyland, first time to see the ocean. Unfortunately, he didn't sleep through the night for the first time.. ;)
I thought he was going to start to crawl. All of a sudden he got up on his hands and knees and started to rock back and forth. I was hoping that he wouldn't so I could still set him down and not be too concerned that he would just crawl right into the pool. Luckily for me he didn't but he is getting closer and closer every day.
Chase's little buddy Chace gave him this little outfit when he was born, and it fit perfectly for our trip.. so cute! Thanks Chace!
Kicking his feet in the pool while wearing his robe from Nona and Bubba
Heading to take his first swim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Go Chase Go! Such a cutie!!
Ahhh look at that little crawler. He's SOOO close. Our Chace is not so close. He actually hates it. But he's VERY happy that his friend liked his summer outfit! :)
Oh man - he's killing me with his cuteness....I want another! :)
Such a cutie...you're going to be one busy Mommy when he starts crawling!
Post a Comment