Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Members of the clean plate club!

I just had a conversation yesterday with Elaine about how we can get our kids to eat better. Regen and Claire will both choose to forgo dinner and dessert just so they don't have to try something new or take a few bites of their vegetable. Last night, out of the blue, they both ate ALL of their chicken, rice AND ALL of their broccoli. Needless to say, it was a momentous occasion worthy of a photograph and a blog post. I told them all their family and friends would see that they ate ALL of their dinner and with out one complaint or stinky face. Let's see if they can keep it up.. I can only hope!



4 comments:

Elaine said...

Okay...I must have all details. How on earth did you accomplish this feat? And recipe - lay it all out for me lady!? Seriously, I am in awe. I'm trying a new chicken recipe tonight on my family - wish me luck! And congratulations to you! SO proud of Regen and Claire!

The Arnolds said...

Nice work girls!! And congrats mommy! :)

Kathy said...

Way to go Regen & Claire! Can't wait to see you! Love, Grandma

The Doehne Family said...

That's impressive! :)