Claire was really hesitant to turn away from the Dinosaur, she didn't want it to bite her
Sitting in a Dinosaur Footprint
Checking out a flight to Mars
Sharing the butterfly
We weren't allowed to leave until a butterfly landed on Regen, for some reason, they kept landing on Me, Colin and Chase.. and finally Regen.
This one LOVED Chase, he landed on his face, head, my shoulder, and all over the front pack.
Showing off his teeth, he got his 2nd top tooth today (hopefully he'll sleep better now)
The butterflies liked Dad's hair product!! ;-)




5 comments:
Jami - adorable pictures - especially love the one of the butterfly on Chase's head. I can't believe how big he's getting!
Ohhhh the one with the butterfly on Chase is sooo cute! He is just adorable Jami!
He's a charmer! Loved the pictures.
How fun! Love the butterfly photos! I can see why that exhibit was such a hit :)
Love the close up picture of Chase - so cute! I imagine we will be visiting the butterfly exhibit soon...Abi just saw the pictures and now is begging me to go.
Post a Comment