Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mommy got a new toy!

For Valentines Day, Colin gave me a new camera. I have wanted a new nice camera for a while, and I am so excited to finally have one. I have spent all weekend playing with it and taking tons of pictures. I am actually reading the manual and watching the dvd's it comes with so I can take great pictures of our adventures.

Here are just a few I took this weekend.. I hope to start playing with the manual controls, these are just taken on the basic auto. I have a lot of learning to do, but I am pretty excited to do it.

Thanks Babe.. I love it!!



Our Family on Valentine's day


Our silly family


Mmmm.. Mac N'Cheese




Chocolate Covered Strawberries for dessert






For you, dad!


Sisterly Love




Playing during "quiet time"




2 comments:

The Arnolds said...

Looks like you got some great shots! My fave is the silly v-day one ;) Can't wait to check it out on person!

The Doehne Family said...

Your pictures look great so far!