Monday, November 2, 2009
This is NOT my child
Thanks to a couple in our neighborhood, we now own three very realistic rubber spiders. Regen thinks it is funny to give me the heebie jeebies, so she walks around with them on her face. I am constantly on the look out for them, because I know that they will be hiding them somewhere to see if mommy freaks out. I think they may become permanently lost.. in the garbage. YUCK!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
O - M - G. I am SOOOOO glad that K was afraid of her spider ring :) Make sure those things are not around when I come to visit! ;)
Yeah.. I found 2 today while she was at school and I threw them away.. still one missing. I couldn't even touch them with my bare hands.. I had to wrap it up in a paper towel to shove it in the garbage!! sad!
Post a Comment