I'd like to thank Josh and My dad again for all their help!! Oh, and my husband for taking it all in stride...
Monday, November 16, 2009
A Fully Functioning Bathroom
As many of you are WELL aware, we started a bathroom remodel last September.. 2008 (not '09). We thought it was going to be a simple weekend project and it quickly turned into a total remodel.. down to the studs. The sink and toilet have been working for a long time, but the shower/tub was still not finished. Well, I am happy to announce that it is DONE. I (we) still have a few minor things to do, but the kids are completely in their bathroom, and OUT of ours. yahhooooo! The girls are going to have a celebratory bubble bath in the tub tonight!!
I'd like to thank Josh and My dad again for all their help!! Oh, and my husband for taking it all in stride...


I'd like to thank Josh and My dad again for all their help!! Oh, and my husband for taking it all in stride...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow Jami! It looks beautiful - I can't wait to see it in real life. Great job!
Looks great! I'm so glad you were finally able to get it all done! Can't wait to see it in person!
Post a Comment