All dressed up and ready to go
They got to see a lot of the princesses 'stuff'
This is one happy girl getting to see the REAL Cinderella!!
This video is of the girls getting to see Cinderella. Unfortunately, they couldn't actually meet her which was a bummer, so it wasn't super exciting. BUT, I love this video because I thought Regen was being so thoughtful to Claire. Completely un-prompted, she looks back and sees that Claire can't see too well, so she goes and lifts her up. It seriously brings tears to my eyes. More often than not, they spend their days fighting, and to see something like this, makes those days better.
The new princess Tiana
Eating hot-dogs while watching princesses ice-skate - does it get ANY better for little girls?
OK, I guess little girls eating Cotton Candy while watching princesses ice-skate is better.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse opened the show
CARS!!
Lightening McQueen - Ka-Choww
All three girls said that Ariel was their favorite
This was part of the Lion King
This was the Tinkerbell show
So sad, it is over
Colin bought the girls Cotton Candy that was served in a flower hat. They thought Chase would like it!




3 comments:
Jami - that video is SO precious! Looks like they had a great time.
I also love that video - Josh also captured that moment with our camera and I was going to share with you if you didn't have it.
Looks like such a fun time! I love the video! Its great to see that they really do look out for each other!
Post a Comment