The Granpapperazzi got this artistic shot

All ready to leave the hospital - I have to say, it was a little sad knowing we were not going to be back there to have another baby. It feels like the end of an era. Colin is a little nervous that I will keep wanting more babies. I keep telling him that once he turns two, I will be over it. :)
Chase on the car ride home
Balloons from Omi and Grandpa!

Home again- it seemed like it was yesterday we were just a family of four- oh, wait, we were!!

First picture of a family of five

The girls taking a look at their new little brother- at home

First bath at home
Taking a nap with Mommy
Regen has been quite the little mommy...she is actually a big help and she seems happy to do it, however, she gets a pretty panicked look on her face and is very very quick to give him back when she hears any 'noises' come out of him.
We have been promising the girls a treat from the ice-cream man all summer, and finally the time had come when they got to run out of the house and stop the truck and pick their treat.
Eating the special treat




2 comments:
Such great pics! Congrats again on becoming a family of 5!
Thank you for the wonderful update! He is absolutely adorable and I am so proud of all 5 of you!
Post a Comment