Thursday, September 24, 2009

Chase is one month!!

I feel like I say this all the time, but I can't believe that Chase is one month old already. Where does the time go? It feels like just yesterday we were in the hospital, but it also feels like he has been a part of our family for much longer than one month. He is getting so big - 11.5 pounds and already smiling. The girls are in love with him and they think it is fun to get him to smile too. Regen is such a big help.. she even wants to change diapers.. a little. :)

We had one of Colin's co-workers who does photography as a hobby come to the house to do some newborn pictures of Chase. I was afraid that if I didn't have them done that I would want another baby in a couple of years... so we had to do them and fast! Now we have hundreds of photos of our little guy. Here are some of our favorites.



























3 comments:

Danielle said...

Jami - you must be feeling like such a proud mama! These are beautiful! I can't believe how big Chase is already...good job mama :)

The Arnolds said...

Such great photos!! I'm sure that even with the baby pics you'll want another in a couple years ;)

The Doehne Family said...

I love these pictures - they really turned out great!