We had a good time, but have decided that we will NOT go on a weekend again, and we just may take next year off. :)
First stop - the kayaks... Regen's FAVORITE ride. She remembered it from last year and kept saying that it was her favorite.. why, we are not sure, but it still is.
2nd stop- Elephant Ears!!
Me and Chase
Pilot and Co-Pilot
Speedsters
First Roller-coaster for both of them - they had a perma-grin the whole time
Hot-air balloons




3 comments:
So cute - your first line made me laugh out loud! Glad you guys got out and had some fun, even though I imagine it was a lot of hard work!
Looked like fun...hopefully it wasn't too much work! The little dragon "roller coaster" brings back memories. I remember going on that when I was a kid! :)
Looks like a great time! I agree w/Elaine - your first line cracked me up! We've SO been there!
Post a Comment