Monday, March 30, 2009

Claire Turned Two!!

Yesterday was quite the day. It was Claire's 2nd Birthday. We had a small party for her and Thank GOODNESS the sun came out and the kiddo's could play outside for a bit and really burn some energy. I still can't believe that I am a mother to a 2 year old and a 4.5 year old.... and pretty soon another one. Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet little girl.



Loving all the balloons


Smiling nicely for Grandpa


Claire wasn't feeling the best, so she spent a lot of time in her high chair 'resting'.


Getting ready for cake...







The frosting was a hit!



Present time



Claire got a bubble machine which was a big hit with all the kids!




After the party Claire got REALLY into singing "Happy Birthday to you" she was singing it all last night and all today.

4 comments:

The Arnolds said...

So cute! What a great family pic of you all at the beginning! Happy bday Claire!

Kathy said...

That is so cute! Are those the princess sunglasses she's wearing?

mommy23 said...

Yes... they are, she is a hat and sunglasses gal!

The Doehne Family said...

I love the videos - very cute. And I agree with Stacey - that is a great family picture!