Ok, so I have to admit Colin and I are both in a little bit of shock. We were both pretty certain that we were having another girl..which to us seemed pretty easy. We have all the clothes, the room is ready, we have more than enough girl toys...and NOW it feels like we are brand new parents and this is all NEW. We have nothing for a boy, let alone the knowledge on how to raise one! The little guy is as healthy as he could possibly be in there, which we are very thankful for... just give us a day or two to let the shock wear off. :) I know Colin will love to have a break of playing princess polly pockets and play leggos instead. I am looking forward to hopefully experiencing that special bond between a mother and son.. or so I hear. :) Regen needs a few days to adjust too. She keeps telling me that she is NOT EXCITED to have a little brother ONLY a sister. Claire, although I am not sure she really gets it, seems pretty happy it is a boy. Here are some pictures of the little guy. We can't wait to meet him.
Definitely a BOY

Profile

A pic of his face with the 4-D ultrasound

He was very shy during the whole ultrasound, and most of the time he was covering his face with his arm and hand.
3 comments:
Congrats! Yep - definitely a boy! ;)
Yeah...SO exciting! We can't wait for your little one to arrive.
What!?? Soooo cool! I can't wait to see you. We need to plan a Theno's date... that I show up on time for. :)
Post a Comment