Sunday, March 1, 2009

Almost Caught Up... (February Edition)

Whew, I am finally caught up. Hopefully I can stay on top of the posting from now on.. at least until baby #3 comes. I can pretty much guarantee that I will fall behind then.

I was very lucky to be able to have a girls weekend in Seattle with my 3 best friends before all these babies come around. We got pedicures, ate a great dinner and desert, shopped and stayed at a hotel in the city. We had a great time and it was a much needed break!

Colin took the girls to the zoo while mommy was gone.

Feeding the birds


Watching the baby gorilla


We have had an amazingly nice February. I am getting a little too used to the nice sunny days where the kids can play outside for a couple hours and exhaust themselves into taking a great afternoon nap. The rain started again today.. and I am sure the rest of March will be the typical February!

A little Chalk Art


Both girls favorite thing to do is ride their bike and scooter.





This is a video of Claire riding her scooter. She has discovered that she can move pretty dang quick down the little hill in the back yard. She finally learned how to stop herself with the toes of her shoes, but before she was slamming herself into the gate.


Another favorite thing to do is dancing (and dress-up) Both girls have some pretty entertaining moves, but right now Claire's are the funniest.. probably because she doesn't think she is being funny. Regen is a little entertainer and 'knows' she is being funny!

This is the best video I could get with Claire dancing. Whenever she sees the camera on her, she just spins in circles. You can kind of see her little side bum wiggle and head nodding. It is hilarious to watch in person.



Omi made the girls Mermaid Nightgowns which have been a huge hit. I think Regen would wear hers every night if she could. Claire's is just used for dress-up right now until she learns to keep a blanket on herself at night. Thanks Omi!!




Happy Valentines Day!!
Regen and I made a cake and Jello Jigglers for our special Valentines dinner. We also got a heart-shaped Pizza and drank strawberry milk. It was a pretty exciting evening for the Worsley Family!









We got the Wii!
Well, I am eating my words. I have said in the past that we will NEVER have a game console, but then the Wii came out and I changed my mind. So far me, Colin, and Regen have been having a lot of fun playing the sport games and using the Wii Fit. I think sometimes I get a better work out laughing at the person playing than actually doing it myself (ie. Colin doing the hula hoop). I have been asked by a number of people to get this on video to post. I will try, but I will have to be sneaky!

Trying out some Wii bowling


Regen is actually pretty good at golf

6 comments:

Elaine said...

OH my gosh, laughing out loud at the video of Claire cruising on her scooter and hitting the gate! That was too funny - love the dancing too. Thanks for sharing.

The Doehne Family said...

Love the video of Claire dancing - that is priceless! :)

Mary said...

We should have a Wii night, I get a great ab workout from watching Alex do the hula hoop. It is hysterical!

BTW - I said the same thing about getting a game console until we got a Wii.

mommy23 said...

Yes, A Wii night would be great!! I still get the giggles thinking about Colin doing the hula hoop.. it is a great pick me up when I am upset at something.. ha ha

The Arnolds said...

Those videos are great! I think Claire got her dancing moves from your dad ;)

Kathy said...

OK - I finally got an account so I can post comments! I LOVE the video of Claire dancing - I watch it several times a day - what a crack up!

Love, Mom