We started out the month by going to the aquarium. We got a season pass for Christmas and it has been fun to go on rainy days. Regen cannot get enough of the touch pools.
We made a trip to Chelan to see Omi and Grandpa. We were hoping to get in some good skiing and sledding, but Chelan didn't have much snow, but we were able to take a few runs. We had fun playing at Omi and Grampa's house and seeing all the ice-sculptures and fireworks for the Ice-Fest.
Claire taking her first trip down the hill with daddy

Claire playing in the snow non-stop while Regen was getting her ski lessons

Regen and Claire sitting on the Ice Thrown for Chelan's Ice Fest
Video of Regen "stopping" (atleast the way mommy does)
Trent Turned 3 years old and he had a fun 'Cars' party


Regen holding Baby Parker




Trent playing with his new bike!

To end this post on a funny note....
Claire has been frequently taking ALL of her clothes off at the end of her nap. Regen and I made the mistake of thinking it was funny the FIRST time and she has been doing it more and more. I told Colin if she even ONCE takes off her diaper and does any 'finger painting' with contents, I will be in the car driving down to Target to buy a video monitor ASAP. So far, nothing..phew! (I am knocking on wood right now)!




3 comments:
Regen totally stops like you ;) Cute pics! Love the one of Claire after her nap :)
That picture of Claire in her crib is priceless! Hopefully this will be a short-lived phase.
Claire's photo is one of the funniest I have seen in ages! Her expression is what kills me. That one is a keeper!
Post a Comment