Monday, August 10, 2009

OK, so apparently he is still baking?!?!

Here it is 39 weeks, and I am still pregnant. I don't know why I am surprised.. neither of the other two were early, and Claire was 4 days late. But, holy cow, I think he is done in there.

This weekend we finally got the rooms switched over. I can't really say that they are DONE, because there are still a lot of little things that need to be done, but the major things have been accomplished.

Today, I got the rest of the house back in order and cleaned and I am completely and utterly ready for this little guy to join us... now if he would only cooperate. I have a feeling I may be sharing my birthday with him too.











2 comments:

The Doehne Family said...

Both the rooms look great! Love the bunk beds too.

The Arnolds said...

The rooms look wonderful! The girls look pretty excited about their new beds! You look great by the way!