Luckily, as I type this, the girls are playing their little hearts out at the beach house with Grandma and Papa, and I get 2 days to get ready... and boy did I need that. It amazes me how much one can accomplish when there are no little ones to get in the way, and how QUIET the house is. I spent half of yesterday tip-toeing around thinking that the girls were asleep, and then would realize that I could yell and scream, blast music - MY MUSIC, or have the TV on ALL day to whatever I wanted to watch and I wouldn't wake anyone.
I managed to get ALL the girls clothes organized, all the baby boy clothes washed, folded, and put away. The baby carseat is cleaned and ready to be installed. Colin and I went to look at paint samples for the boy's room and we went out for dinner. When we came home, we just flopped ourselves on the couch and thought how nice it was to just come home and not have to wrangle 2 kids into the bath and bed. Now I am getting ready to clean up the house, pack some of the hospital bag and run a couple errands before I pick up the kiddo's from the ferry tonight.
Thanks Mom and Dad - I feel much more ready for this baby to come now!




2 comments:
You're looking great! Can't wait to meet the newest member of the family!
And now only 2 weeks to go right?!?!
Post a Comment