Well.. Claire is officially 6 months old now. We had a little 1/2 birthday celebration for her, and I made her a half of a cake. (I saw it in a magazine, so I can't take any credit for the cute idea). I basically thought it was a great reason to make a cake... and since Claire can't eat cake yet.. I have been enjoying it. Did I say I am having trouble losing the baby weight? I just can't figure out why!! September has been a busy month. Regen and I were relentless frog hunters. We searched and searched for the elusive frog that teased us with his call every evening. However one evening little froggy got confused and hopped right into our kitchen, so we had a little pet for a few days. I was very brave and even caught a spider for the little fella, but it wasn't enough and we had to let him go free. We still hear him every once in a while. I think he misses us. Here are some pics of our last couple weeks....and the frog!
Claire sitting up like a champ!

I am bias, but look how cute she is..

Happy 1/2 Birthday to me!

OMG, I want that cake.. Mom is SO cruel..

I did get to taste the frosting, and I LIKED it!!

Regen, hiding me AGAIN!!

The poor frog.. Regen loved him so much..maybe a little too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment