Ok, so I am going to try this blog thing. We'll see if I can keep it up or if it will fall by the wayside like so many other things do in my 'mommy world'. Regen just started preschool. The first day was rough on her and me...well, actually more me. I obsessed for 2.5 hours because I didn't say "goodbye" and "I love you", but when she came running out the doors to me, I forgot completely. Although I make sure I say it when I drop her off now! Claire is almost 6 months. Where does time go? I packed up her baby things this weekend and put them in the attic. I got a little teary thinking about how fast my BABY is growing up. She got her first tooth and started eating rice cereal this week, which she loves.. no surprise. I am still in constant amazement how two kids from the SAME parents can be so completely different in every possible way. Here are some pictures of our last few weeks. We spent a lot of time at the beach house to end the summer right.
Regen's first day of Preschool

Ha, Mom thought she was going to get some rest while big sister was at preschool...I have other plans!

My buddy, Kelsey Arnold

YAH! I am gonna get FOOD!

Mmmmmm, this is good stuff!

OUCH, teething is the pits!

Friends at the beach

The Korterud Clan

...Another beautiful sunset... ala Jimbo

Can you GET any cooler??

Our family

Sisters, Regen and Claire

Loving the sun and sand!

Can you say Regen-tude?

Playing and fishing on Papa's new boat
1 comment:
I love the "Regen-tude"... how cute!
Post a Comment