Sunday, April 17, 2011

January Highlights

Sibling Smooches




Trent's 5th Birthday with the Reptile man


Not sure I want to remember my 4-day ER/hospital stay, but I have to thank all my friends and family who helped out with my three kids, cooked us meals, and traveled so far to help us out. I truly appreciate everyone's help. We couldn't have done it without you!!


My little man getting into trouble...climbing everything


Chase started swim classes


Again, getting into trouble. Stuck in the 2nd story of the doll house. I being the great mom I am, run to get the camera instead of help my little man out.


Chase's first at-home haircut.

2 comments:

The Doehne Family said...

Love the picture of Chase stuck in the doll house....that's great! :)

The Arnolds said...

I agree with Susie - the dollhouse one is hilarious. Especially since you got your camera first :)