It had been almost two years since we had any snow in our yard to play in. When the forecast called for snow - kids in our house got VEEERRY excited. It did not disappoint. We had 4 days of good snow play time. I was ready for it to melt away. Getting three kids bundled up and undressed 3 times a day is pretty exhausting. Regen thought it was great that school was canceled for 2 days to make an extra long Thanksgiving break. I think I burst her bubble when I told her that she had to make them up in the summer. Leave it to mom to ruin the fun! ;)
Guinness is definitely a snow dog. He loves it! He acts like a puppy when he gets to play in the snow. It is pretty cute.


Colin took the day off of work, so we made cookies and hot chocolate.


2 comments:
Love the picture of the three of them sitting in the snow!
Cute picture of you and kids making cookies!
Post a Comment