Monday, October 18, 2010

Chase's first Haircut

It was time - Chase needed his first haircut. As much as I hated it, it had to be done before I had a toddler boy with long locks because I couldn't bring myself to lose my baby. We took him down to the local kids cut place just for the cute pictures and the cute card you get at the end with a lock of hair.


Here is me telling the lady - "just cut a little off.. just make his hair look just like it is, just shorter.. I want him to look like a baby still".


No turning back now


He did awesome. Let's hope it stays that way.


Me, watching my baby grow up before my eyes....oh Lord.


Just finishing up with the clippers


and a little blow-dry


oh, sniff, sniff - my handsome little man.

4 comments:

The Arnolds said...

So handsome! I'm impressed he did so well!

Elaine said...

OH...I die! He is so stinkin' cute!!! And it looks like he did a great job with his first haircut - no tears at all!

The Doehne Family said...

Oh my goodness...he is so cute. Nice haircut too! :)

Kimberly Ellertson said...

Is that the place you told me to go? In Redmond? My Chace didn't do anywhere near as well as your Chase did. But man-oh-man, they both turned out sooo cute and they're little boys now... so grown up! Love that last picture. Those eyes!