Monday, August 2, 2010

Big Night Out!

Every year we plan a big night out with the Doehne's while we both have parents here to babysit. This year we added a couple of stops on our agenda. Last year I was ginormous and sitting in a theater was all I could do. This year we headed to Seattle and did the Theo's Chocolate tour, which I highly recommend. After that, we needed a beer at Brauwers Bar in Fremont, Then we went to Coppergate bar in Ballard for some aquavit. Then we were off to Bizzaro Italian Restaurant for some FABulous Italian dining. Next stop, Ruth Chris for dessert. It was a wonderful evening with wonderful friends. Looking forward to next summer!

Theo's Chocolate Tour - love the hair nets!


Brouwers Bar in Fremont, WA


Coppergate


Waiting for our table at Bizzaro

3 comments:

The Doehne Family said...

I think you are missing a few pictures! ;)

The Arnolds said...

You guys rock the hairnets! ;) Looks like a fun time!

mommy23 said...

I thought about it.. but then thought I better NOT.. this is a family blog. ;-)