Monday, May 4, 2009
25 Weeks
Here is my belly at 25 weeks (and the girls bellies, with tattoo's and all). I am feeling quite large these days. I know this boy is going to be huge! I am feeling pretty good.. aches and pains here and there, but overall, I can't complain (right now.. ask me in a month and the story may be a little different). The baby is moving all the time and Colin and the girls have felt and watched as he is practicing soccer in-utero. Regen is really into feeling and watching my belly. I am getting more used to the idea of having a boy, and we have even picked out some new boy clothes...and even have a list of names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So cute - I love how the girls are showing their bellies too! I'm glad you're feeling good! And are you going to share your list of names, or are you guys keeping it private until the big arrival?
You look so great and I love ALL the bellies! I am so excited for you all! Here's praying the pregnancy keeps going as great as it has so far. Big hugs!
Post a Comment