Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome Fall!

We had a pretty amazing start to fall. As I write this post, it is currently pouring outside. I am pretty sure our nice fall days are pretty much over. It was great while it lasted though.

Regen and Colin had an end of Summer camp-out in the back yard. Regen thought it was great sleeping in the tent with Daddy. I am sure glad she likes to do it. :)

Colin getting the tent set up


Regen packing all of her bedtime necessities


Regen and daddy campin' out


We thought this was going to be our last nice day of the season, so we had a picnic in the backyard


Playing and having lunch with our little friend Abi


Regen showing Abi the catapillar we have been keeping to see what it turns into


Regen and Mini-me making silly faces


and playing the Keyboard


One week ago from today it was 84 degrees out. Hard to believe!! We decided to get out and go to the beach. We headed to Idylwood beach which I haven't been to in a LONG time. It was great and all the other kids were already back in school so we had a lot of room to play!

Playing in the sand


Trying to make a sandcastle.. the sand is a little different than the sand at the beach house!


Eating lunch and getting ready to take a dip


Claire eating her lunch


Mama forgot Claires swimsuit, so she had to 'swim' in her very droopy diaper!

No comments: