Friday, September 5, 2008

Is summer over already?

Wow, where did the summer go? Regen is back in preschool and Claire started toddler group. It just baffles me how fast the summer goes every year and I am left wanting more... but when I look back at the pictures, I don't think we possible could have. Here is a month by month report of our summer. Happy Fall!

July
Derby Days Kids Parade






we played in the sprinkler


Learned to walk


Caught up with 'old' friends




August
Learned how to go down the slide


Swung a LOT


Splashed with Trent


Learned to play together



Visited Omi and Grandpa in Chelan
played in the cold lake


caught a skink


swam in the cold water


picked (and ate) LOTS of blueberries


Mmmmmm


held a chicken


fed a rather large bunny


swam in the pool


went down waterslides


all by herself!!



Visited some nearby parks
Crossroads splash park


this is her new cheesy grin for the camera





South 47 Farm
picking rasberries




and petting a chicken

1 comment:

The Arnolds said...

Such a fun summer! I too am sad it is over already!