Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me.. and Colin!



There are 3 days out of the year that my husband is older than me. I revel in those three days. For three days, he is a cradle robber and I am the young wife. It is over way too fast.

Anyway, a couple good friends have made lists of things that they would like to accomplish before their next birthday. I have thought about doing the same and will attempt it now. This will probably be a work in progress, so if you want to keep checking back to see if I add anything new, go ahead. I will check things off as I go. I hope that by publishing this list, I will actually do some/most/ or even ALL of the items. Here it goes... wish me luck!

32 things to do before I turn 33

1. Finish the girls Baby Books
2. Organize/Clean one area per month
3. Decide on (and be OK with) baby #3
4. Exercise more regularly
5. Make and STICK to a cleaning schedule
6. Hang Drapes in living room
7. Finish picture collages
8. Have family portrait taken
9. Make it a habit to tell each member of the family something positive every day
10. Be brave and call the dentist
11. Go through toys with the kids and donate some
12. Volunteer
13. Read the rest of the Harry Potter series
14. Lose 7 lbs
15. Remodel girls bathroom (with help of course)
16. Be better at meal planning
17. Be a better listener
18. Go on an overnight 'date' with Colin
19. Go to Mt. Rainier to look at wildflowers
20. Go skiing
21. Be better about staying in touch with my ND relatives (that is for you Diane! ;) )
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.

No comments: